Telkom SA Limited
APPOINTMENT OF AGENT
- This letter serves to advise Telkom SA Limited that (name of customer), of (address) (hereinafter called "the Principal") have appointed Vox DataPro (PTY) LTD. (name of agent) of 1 Scott Street Waverley 2090 Rivonia South-Africa (address) (hereinafter called "the Agent") as the Principal's lawful Agent with full power and authority, which appointment the Agent has accepted, to perform and take all necessary actions, on behalf of the Principal and in the Principal's name, with regard to the provision of telecommunication services, including but not limited to the following:
- Application for new telecommunication services and facilities, upgrades, as well as indoor and outdoor transfers;
- Enter into lease agreements for the provision of such telecommunication services, facilities, upgrades and/or transfers;
- Monitor the installation/provision of the said services and/or facilities by Telkom;
- Report and escalate to Telkom any problems pertaining to the services/facilities provided by Telkom;
- Receive and ensure the payment of invoices from Telkom for the provision of the said services and/or facilities.
- The Principal agrees and understands that it will remain liable for the payment of all charges/invoices rendered by Telkom with regard to the provision of telecommunication services/facilities to the Principal.
- The Principal and the Agent understand and agree that all agreements entered into by the Agent on behalf of the Principal, for the provision of telecommunication services and/or facilities, shall be in the name of the Principal only.
- The Principal and the Agent understand and agree that the services/facilities provided by Telkom are subject to Telkom's standard terms and conditions for Public Switched Telecommunication Services (PSTS) as amended from time to time, which standard terms and conditions are available from Telkom on request, the provisions of the Telecommunications Act, 103 of 1996 and Telkom's PSTS license.
- Accounts/invoices with regard to telecommunication services rendered by Telkom to the Principal, should be forwarded to the following billing address:
- By signing and submitting this letter to Telkom, the Principal agrees to be bound by Telkomís standard terms and conditions, irrespective of whether I/we have read it or not.
- The Principal hereby ratifies and agrees to ratify whatsoever shall be done by the Agent by virtue of this letter, and furthermore indemnifies Telkom against all and/or any damages and/or losses, of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising, suffered by Telkom as a result of any acts/omissions by the Agent in terms of its appointment.
- If the Agency arrangement is terminated by either the Agent or Principal, the Principal shall notify Telkom accordingly in writing and inform Telkom of the new billing address.
Duly authorized by:
Business Registration Number:
I accept the terms and conditions: