Features & Benefits
Vox Datapro's range of self-regulated, usage-based ADSL solutions give you the opportunity to choose your bandwidth requirements and cap your bandwidth to limit the amount you spend on ADSL access each month. You only pay for what you use.
- Minimum of 3GB of bandwidth
- Allows users to determine additional bandwidth
- Sends you an automated alert when your limit is reached
- After reaching cap for emails, you get additional access to limited bandwidth
- Billing reflects your exact usage
- Flexible - there are no pre-defined limits/caps and you peg your own bandwidth requirements
- Predictable - you determine the cap on your account and therefore your monthly spend so there are no nasty surprises on your bill
- Adaptable - access to additional bandwidth ensures you stay in touch even after exceeding your cap
Our usage-based ADSL solutions are compatible with all ADSL line sizes.
Telkom does not apply port shaping restrictions, so this solution is shared with fewer people, enabling faster download times.
Telkom shapes the ports to throttle downloads, peer-to-peer traffic and other bandwidth-intensive applications which enables them to share the solution with more users.
Bronze (Local only traffic)
This solution excludes expensive international bandwidth. There are no port shaping restrictions, enabling faster download times. This solution is also shared with fewer people, ensuring faster browsing. Provides a more cost-effective solution for SMEs requiring little international bandwidth.